It is DPA Microphones' objective to protect your personal information, regardless of which information is collected and how they are disclosed or stored.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
DPA Microphones collects your personal data in different ways, for example:
• If you apply for a position (either solicited or unsolicited);
• If you are in a recruitment process with DPA Microphones;
• If you contact DPA Microphones to initiate a business relationship;
• If you contact DPA Microphones in conjunction with a business relationship;
• If you subscribe to our newsletter or social media channels;
• If you sign up for a seminar, meeting, exhibition or course; or
• If you contact DPA Microphones in any other way.
We may collect the following information in connection with the above:
Name, middle name, surname, address, company address, current and former job title, as well as employers, phone numbers, e-mail address, date of birth; sex; curriculum vitae and copies of educational papers and academic credentials; Social Security number (CPR-nr.); previous employment relationships, business care, leisure activities, demographic information such as zip code, preferences and interests and other specific information that you may choose to provide to us.
PURPOSE OF THE COLLECTION
DPA Microphones collection, storage and processing of personal data is limited to situations with a specific purpose, such as, for example, a delivery or contract that has been negotiated, recruitment process, processing your job application, sending out our newsletter, being a responsible business partner, or otherwise demonstrate the ability to perform and deliver a service, etc. In addition, the information can also be used for statistical purposes and customer surveys. We also collect data to measure and analyze our marketing efforts on our website to create a better experience for existing and potential customers. Further, we may use the personal data for internal record keeping. We may share contact information with our authorized distributors to best serve customers in local markets and languages.
We may use the information to improve our products and services and to customize the website according to your interests and to send you targeted ads on other platforms.
We may use the email address you provide to send promotional emails about new products or other information which we think you may find interesting. You can unsubscribe from these mails at any time.
Legal basis for processing
DPA Microphones may process your personal data based on the following legal basis:
Recipients of your personal data
- Your voluntary, specific, informed and unambiguous consent to process your personal data. If sensitive personal data is collected from you, such consent will also be explicit.
- In order to fulfil a legal obligation.
- In order to fulfil or protect a legitimate interest, unless your interests or fundamental rights and liberties, which require the protection of your personal data, take precedence over DPA Microphone's interests. The interests that DPA Microphones can pursue include, for example, interests in servicing our customers, performing an assignment, contract or recruitment process, processing your job application, maintaining a good relationship, sending newsletters and other relevant information about our company and our services to you.
DPA Microphones may disclose or transfer your personal data to the following recipients:
- Affiliates of DPA Microphones;
- Suppliers, business partners or other collaborators, including collaborators in a recruitment process (e.g. personality test providers);
- Public authorities (if required by law).
- Our Distributors
Certain recipients process personal data on behalf of DPA Microphones and may only process your personal data in accordance with the instructions given by DPA Microphones. Such third parties may not process your personal data for their sole purpose.
Your personal information will not be subject to other external disclosure, without your consent or authorized by law.
Our website (www.dpamicrophones.com) may contain links to other web pages hosted or operated by a third party. DPA Microphones is not responsible for the content or data processing practices used on such web pages hosted or operated by third parties.
To the extent that DPA Microphones disclose or make your personal data available to such third parties who may use your personal data for your sole purpose, such disclosure or availability for third parties will only take place in accordance with applicable law or with your prior consent, where this is required.
TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO A THIRD COUNTRY (OUT OF EU / EEA)
DPA Microphones does not generally forward your personal data to countries outside the EU / EEA. If this may be necessary, it will be done in accordance with relevant legislation, including ensuring the necessary basis for a safe transfer.
Storage of your personal data
DPA Microphones will only store your personal data as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose for the processing of your data. However, special regulations may apply and within certain areas you may be given the option to an extended time of storage of your personal data. For further information about the special regulation, please contact DPA Microphones – please see the contact information below.
Some of your personal data must be stored for accounting purposes or for defence of legal claims. This personal data will be stored until the expiration of the statutory limitation period which for instance is 5 years for retention of accounting material.
For marketing purposes, we will keep your information until you unsubscribe. You may unsubscribe at any time.
YOUR RIGHTS AS DATA SUBJECT
DPA Microphones continuously focuses on protecting your personal data and securing your rights as data subject.
You have certain rights, which are described below. Please note that certain exceptions may apply, e.g. if the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims. If you have any questions to your rights as a data subject, please contact DPA Microphones – please see the contact information below.
Right of access
- You have the right to request access to the personal data DPA Microphones has stored concerning you. DPA Microphones must provide you with the following information:
- the purposes of the processing,
- the categories of the personal data concerned,
- the recipients or categories of recipients, including recipients in third countries,
- the retention period or the criteria for the determination of the retention period,
- the specific data subject's rights regarding rectification, erasure or restriction of processing of personal data as well as the right to object to such processing,
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Agency (Datatilsynet),
- where the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source; and,
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and meaningful information on the logic behind and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject.
DPA Microphones must provide a copy of the personal data undergoing processing free of charge and by electronic means, if the request has been submitted in a commonly used electronic form. We will endeavour to do this as soon as possible and in any case answer your request within 30 days.
Right to rectification
Right to deletion
- You have the right to have inaccurate personal data about you corrected, including completing incomplete personal data.
Right to restriction
- Under certain conditions, you have the right to have your information deleted, which means that DPA Microphones must delete the personal data stored on your request. Please note that the right of deletion is not absolute and that DPA Microphones processing your personal information prior to the deletion request is not affected by your request.
Right to data portability
- Under certain conditions you have the right to restrict DPA Microphones processing of your personal data, for example, if you believe that the personal data is not accurate (though only for a period that allows DPA Microphones to correct the accuracy of such personal data ).
The right to object
- You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. Where processing is based on a consent or a contract and the processing is carried out by automated means format, you have the right to transmit this personal data to a third party without hindrance from DPA Microphones.
Withdrawal of consent
- Under certain circumstances, you have the right to object at any time to DPA Microphones's processing of personal data concerning you.
FILING OF COMPLAINT
- When processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time. Please note that this does not affect DPA Microphones's processing of your personal data prior to withdrawal of your consent.
If you wish to file a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data, you can always contact DPA Microphones. Also, please feel free to contact the Danish Data Protection Agency.
We also recommend that you read our policy on Cookies, which can be found here
RELEVANT CONTACT INFORMATION
DPA Microphones A/S
Tlf. 48 14 28 28
Danish Data Protection Agency (Datatilsynet)
Borgergade 28, 5
DK-1300 København K
Telephone number: +45 33 19 32 00
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org