I thrive in shoots with large number of cast members. Work great with others and excel in problem solving in time sensitive and stressful situations. Along with the high quality gear that I own, which includes my go to DPA microphones, I also bring with me a great work ethic and outgoing personality.
- Winning 3 Telly Awards for outstanding location sound
- Sound Supervising House of DVF on E
- Recording sound on opens, teases and promos for NFL Super Bowl on NBC and FOX
- Recording sound for Presidents Bush and Clinton Tsunami Relief Campaign
- Recording sound for ESPN Promos for the NBA Playoffs/Championship
Favorite DPA Microphones
My favorite DPA microphones are the d:screet™ 4071 and the d:screet™ 4061. The 4071 is my go to microphone when recording sound for reality. When used with the DPA concealer it can be hidden with ease and sounds great with zero clothing noise. In my opinion it outshines other lavalier microphones in its class.
Joshua Baggett, Sound Supervisor
company: Mic'd Up Productions, Inc.
07020 Edgewater, NJ, USA